Saturday 21 April 2012

Further thoughts on this..

Even though at times it is difficult to "let go" of an image, I have enjoyed the whole editing process and feel i am continuing to make good progress towards finalising it all so i can then move on to considering how to present / print / display it all ready for submission.


A thought i had was to visit a local gallery space like The Photography Room  or PhotoAccess etc and take a collection of photographs of there walls, then return to my computer to clone out any work back to just a set of white walls and then super-impose in my final collection of images to give a virtual representation of my work as a whole on display in a gallery space to Sean and my class-mates. Might work well i reckon. See how i go..


Anyway, here is what i have ended up with now from the 570+ photographs i have taken so far for this assessment task.






D.





No comments:

Post a Comment