Monday 21 May 2012

Artist Statement - finished !

Okay, so after some constructive feedback from last week's class. I was on the right track and had made a fair impression on Sean, but it was recommended that i re-visit my artist statement and consider ditching the image accompanying my statement for something more fitting to the theme itself.


I decided not to touch this since last week until tonight. When i had more time to sit down and tune into my thoughts and feelings a little more (last week was busy). Having a buny-n-cola after dinner may have also helped me tune in to my inner creative :]


Anyway, below is a revised artist statement and a new selection of images. I dropped the tree basking in afternoon sunlight and replaced the shot of my shadow with a photograph of my neighbours attempt to keep a potted plant alive and well amongst its cement jungle.


Emjoy.




D.











No comments:

Post a Comment